Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 - Vendor permanent Display

former_member700523
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In MD04 we can display vendor using push button. Is there any way to display it permanently depending upon the user executing it ?

I had checked in MD04 user settings, no such option available. I had checked there is no such option available in SPRO. I had checked in this forum some enhancements are suggested. But I just want to know is there any simple way to have this ?

For example - is there any get-set user parameter available for this ? Or any SPRO option available ?

Thanks,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Please read carefully the following note:

MD04: Explanation note for displaying columns

According to this note, this column is only displayed if you request them for display using the corresponding button and you cannot influence it using table settings.

Regards

Caetano

former_member700523
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one through SAP note & the explaination given in it.

But is there other  simple way to do it ? Is there user level get-set parameter for this ?

If not can any BADI/Exit available for this. If so can you please specify.

Regards,

Manish

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

There is no BAdI for this specific purpose. With BAdI MD_ADD_COL_EZPS you can display an additional column on MD04, but you have to program the logic to read the vendor.

BR
Caetano

former_member700523
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks. I think with the given BADI we can add 3 extra columns to MD04. Correct ?

With this badi the display of columns will it be permanent. No but click or any user action will be needed to display those extra columns. Is this understanding correct ?

Thanks

Manish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member577464
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, we achived it via easy programming:

In ENHANCEMENT-POINT EHP_FCTAB_FILL_TC_03 SPOTS ES_SAPMM61R.

Insert code:

PERFORM fcode_lief.

Regards

bryan_yongyn
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,
In which line did you insert this enhancement in program SAPMM61R?