Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade the AC 5.x application to AC 5.3 SP 20

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're planning to upgrade our GRC 5.3 to GRC 10.1 and one of the pre-requisite is to upgrade the AC 5.x application to AC 5.3 SP20. Just like to confirm if this mean that the following support packages should be upgraded to SP20? Do I miss some support package?

VIRRE

VIRCC

VIRAE

VIRFF

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jerome,

in my previous migration projects we have upgraded all the SP's as mentioned in the migration document. As an advantage of the migraiton both 5.3 and 10.1 can co-exist with each other, that means that during your project you can have both systems running side by side.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

2 REPLIES 2

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jerome,

in my previous migration projects we have upgraded all the SP's as mentioned in the migration document. As an advantage of the migraiton both 5.3 and 10.1 can co-exist with each other, that means that during your project you can have both systems running side by side.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Do you mean the migration guide that can be found in http://help.sap.com/grc-ac? As I'm currently looking in the document but unable to find the list of SPs should be upgraded.

Or should all support packages mentioned below should be in SP20.

AC 5.3 Support Packages:

A. For the AC 5.3 Application on NW AS Java 7.00 (cumulative) -

RAR: (VIRCC)

CUP: (VIRAE)

ERM: (VIRRE)

SPM: (VIRFF)

B. For the NH (Non-HR) and HR RTAs in thebackend (incremental) - VIRSANH and VIRSAHR

Thanks!

Jerome