cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA Views Metadata : Creation Date

Former Member

Hi,

I am unable to find creation date of HANA Views. I looked at "SYS"."VIEW" as well as underlying base table "SYS"."RS_VIEWS_" but could not see a any date field. Where do I find information on when a HANA View was created and last modified? 

(In case of HANA tables, information is available in column "CREATE_TIME" in view "SYS"."M_RS_TABLES" but not for views )

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rindia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

Try this.

SELECT * FROM _SYS_REPO.OBJECT_HISTORY

WHERE PACKAGE_ID = 'give_your_package_name'

AND OBJECT_NAME = 'give_your_view_name'

ORDER BY OBJECT_NAME, OBJECT_SUFFIX, VERSION_ID DESC;

Version-id 1 means newly created and the highest version id  is the last modification one.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj. Thats exactly what I was looking for.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj ,

how can I find the standard table details in hana

rindia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

I suggest you to search the forum before posting basic question. If there is no such entry then post your question in new thread.

Regarding the answer to your question:

Standard table details can be found in HANA studio by table definition.

Go to your schema - Tables - your_table_name - right click - Open definition

If you don't know which schema your table belongs then type your table name in the search box, marked as 2 in below:

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

My question was howto find the standard table to find more details of hana ... like you use to find the creator of hana model like that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone?

j_vandersterren
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you find where you can find who last modified a view?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jos, you can refer to reply below from Raj.  You can look at the highest version_id value and get the activated_id who last modified it.

DeepakVarandani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

You can check CREATE_TIME column in "M_CE_CALCSCENARIOS_OVERVIEW" for creation date and time of Analytic and Calculation View.

Best Regards,

Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Deepak.

But this view has details only about calculation and Analytical views. I was looking at all types of views.