cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickCreateScreen opens as a popup

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Firstly i have created embedded component for Account screen and custom Quick Create screen for my loyalty membership. In EC component , i have added advanced list pane and toolbar buttons i.e. new and remove. When i clicked on new button screen should show as a quick create screen which is opens near by new button but i am facing issue when i clicked on new button my quick create screen is showing as a popup.

When i click on save and close button on Popup screen then it will go to Embedded component screen . How can i achieve both the scenarios.

Can you help me out to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Puneet Mittal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet

Could you give me a screen shot of how you configure the button?

Best

Linh

0 Kudos

Hi Linh,

Thanks for your reply !!!

Please find below screenshots:

Regards,

Puneet Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Puneet,

is there any reason why did you use the EV in Before QuickCreate Navigation?

I think this will trigger the outport first and open your OBN as a pop up .

Best

Linh

0 Kudos

Hi Linh,

I had followed a scn book. In that book they have assigned eventhandler. If anything needs to modified  in configuration , please help me.

Regards,

Puneet Mittal

0 Kudos

Hi Linh,

I have removed before quick create navigation i.e. EventHandler1 then i have test the same again it is opening as a popup. can you help me on this

Regards,

Puneet Mittal

umehring4cloud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

Did you try to change the navigation style of your OBN to "inplace"? As far as I could see it is set to "NewWindow" which means your OBN will open a new window.

Best regards,

Uwe

0 Kudos

Hi Uwe,

Yes i have changed new window to inplace then check again it is opening as a popup.

Regards,

Puneet Mittal

0 Kudos

Is there any configuration missing in above screenshots.

Can you send me the process.

Regards,

Puneet Mittal

umehring4cloud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

To be honest, I am running out of ideas. The last guess I have, is to change the semantic of the button, but I doubt if this will solve the problem. Nevertheless you can try it and see if that changes anything.

If it doesn't help and no one else has any ggod idea, you might consider raising an incident.

Best regards,

Uwe