cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field on production confirmation screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will enter an information through new extension fields or some where during each production confirmation(Make task). And i need the same to be retrieved in any report( confirmation id wise).

Note : we can create extension fields in production confirmation screen at the same we can extend the same only to "Resource utilization" data source where confirmation id is not available

Kindly suggest me a solution for the same

Regards,

Paarthiban

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Paarthiban,

You need to join two reports for ur requirement :

1. See below you have production order id, Production lot id and test extension field for which i have saved the value for prod order 351.

2. Here you have ref doc id which is Production lot id, & ur required field confirmation id.

You can Join both reports by Production lot id & then u will have the report just as ur requirement.

I don't think now u will have any difficulty to get the result.

Thanks & Regards,

Anant Patel

SAP BYD FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT

Phone: +91-9716100326

Email: anant3113@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anant,

Thanks for the suggestion

Report is working fine

Regards,

Paarthiban

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can mark correct the reply, if all is fine.

Thanks & Regards,

Anant Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anant,

1.Report is retrieving only after finishing all the task of a production order

2.For the production orders having multiple confirmation, System is taking only the last confirmed values mentioned in the extension fields

3.Provide me the screen details where i can fine the updated values of extension fields after confirming any production task

Kindly check and update me

Refer the attached screen shot

Regards,

Paarthiban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Paarthiban,

You can add the extension filed in the make task and as already said, you can extend it to Resource Utilisation Datasource.

I have created a extension field in the make task and extended it to Resource Utilisation datasource and here you can see below i am able to add it to my report.

Thanks & Regards,

Anant Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anant,

Thanks for the update.

I can see the test field in "Resource utilization" data source, But I need the information(i.e. Test field values) has to retrieve "Confirmation id" wise. Because for a single production order we can have multiple production confirmations.(Refer the attached screen shot)

Example

Production Order ID  Confirmation ID     Test

11111                         676776                  Test1

11111                         987887                  Test2

12222                         998888                  Test3

11111                         998888                  Test2

Please provide solution for doing this.