Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differentiate bill to be raise ?

atul_sharma3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We sale product with basic price 115,000/-P.M.T but the actual value for the product was 155,000/- P.M.T and they create billing and excise and product has been delivered with low price my client said if there any solution for this to be raise differentiate bill to be raise for example.

ACTUAL BILL AMOUNT –RS  151976/-

BILL SHOULD BE –RS   204838/-

DIFFERENCE AMOUNT –RS-52862/-

i suggested to my client just create a debit note for same with reference of billing invoice then create and also create billing document.

but they said, if we raise debit note we will not get excise payment and they will not release payment to us.

so how can we do it pls suggest me.

Best Regards,

Atul sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Atul,

We too have the same process with our client when the customer is billed less than actual.

Supplementary Invoice is similar to a Debit Note.

Best Regards
DS Rajan

atul_sharma3
Participant
0 Kudos

But Mr. Rajan, by debit note customer not avail the cenvet(excise payment) that's why i am not doing this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Mr. Atul,

That's my point also. In Debit Note, we can only debit the customer for remaining amount, we cannot pass excise for remaining amount. We can pass duties only in supplementary invoice.

Best Regards

DS Rajan

atul_sharma3
Participant
0 Kudos

Mr. Rajan,

Tell me the step for the same, by this customer avail cenvet.

Best Regards,

Atul sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Atul,

Subsequent to the supplementary invoice, CENVAT is availed when we pass the excise duties in excise invoice.

Best Regards

DS Rajan

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

My apologies, it should be DEBIT MEMO for receivable. Response shared by DS Rajan holds good.

Best Regards, JP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Ideally, if I'm not mistaken, it should be credit memo for the differential amount to be collected/receivable from your customer. Anyways, your credit memo should have condition types related to price+excise for change in price for goods manufactured.

Considering in the following statement, it is credit memo, not debit memo:

if we raise debit note Credit Memo, we will not get excise payment

What is the problem in collecting payment for price+excise?

Thanks, JP

atul_sharma3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. JP,

Thanks for support

Its done by supplementary invoice by this we get excise also, but i am new in supplementary invoice. If i correct this will solve by this invoicing.

Best regards

atul

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Supplementary invoice process

This process or term for process localized term used in India. Not a term used worldwide. And if search, you can find lot of Lakshmipathi's response for solution on issue related that. Yes, that process can be helpful to you.

Alternatively, for these sort of requirement, you can also use Retro-billing process / Invoice correct request / Credit Memo. But, in either of the case you need to have pricing procedure determined with condition types related to price+excise for change and type of invoice will be credit memo in FI terms.

Thanks, JP