cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time stream issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

We are creating the sales order in SAP R3,system checking the avaibility check in APO in backend but we are getting the  error message as shown in the below screen shot  screen shot.

As per my analysis, cacilation rule need to be maintain in the time stream but my question is that this functionality was working fine withouth maintenance of cacilation rule in the time stream. Why it is not working in the present, there is any incosistency created?

Please help me on this...

Regards,

Vijay Kumar Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Please paste a screenshot of your time stream ID. Per the error message, it is likely that it is not in validity as pointed out by

Best Regards

Parth Soneji

0 Kudos

We have recently experienced a similar issue and for one timestream had to extend 6 years in the past. I'd really like to understand the connection between GATP and APO Timestream with regard to the number of years in the past. If I knew the restriction/rule I could confidently adjust our timestreams accordingly but 6 years!!! why, what's the logic!!

Any advise or resource with explanation would be greatly appreciated.

Andy

0 Kudos

Found it ... If the determination rule start date is older than the times streams earliest date(years in the past) then GATP will error/fail.

so for us the Determination Rule was from 2011, the timestream (newly regenerated) 2012 ... therefore GATP had a fit!!

Answered my own question!! 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Make sure that your time stream is extended up to atleast 5 years in the future.

Cheers,

Babu Kilari