cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DYNWS not working for a particular Employee subgroup

Former Member
0 Kudos

So for a given shift, the dynamic shift allocation is working fine for one employee sub-group, but not working fine for another.  In the latter case, the "processing" node (in DYWNS function) does not appear in the log of the time evaluation for the day.   Can anyone help me sort it?  We want the function to work for this employee group too.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it not working for all employees of a particular ESG or for one employee only? Can you share a screenshot of the processing for any employee for whom it works correctly & one for whom it doesn't?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania

It happens for all employees of a particular ESG.

Not working for ESG 24 -> (processing node doesn't appear)

Working for ESG 04 ->

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you check the MODIF S value for both the employees and check if T556W is having any value

please paste the screen shots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check if any substitutions are maintained for the employee from ESG 24?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to check MODIF S value ?

T556W is "Assign WT to quotas to be compensated" - I don't think the table is related to the matter.  Kindly correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks for trying to help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, follow Aditya's suggestion of checking MODIF S value. Execute Time eval with the display log option. Search for the MOD function in the output. This function calls a PCR which sets the groupings. Check the output of this PCR and see if the PCR sets the MODIF S value based on ESG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry typing error table is T552W

Former Member
0 Kudos

The table has proper values.  I have posted screenshots from MOD function.  Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Tania.  I added MODIF S=01 and it's working now.  Thanks a lot Tania & Aditya!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

THese are MOD function screenshots.

EG 04->  For them the DYNWS doesn't work

EG 24->  For them the DYNWS doesn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the PCR 4F01 not processed for ESG 24?