cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL_QUERY - Status Overview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On status overview page of PMP iView, I have a requirement where start date should be start date of current calendar year and end date should be fixed date i.e. '31.12.9999'.

If I don't use the POWL Query, the system defaults the dates to start and end dates of current calendar year. If I use POWL Query, then fixed dates are populated.

Can anyone please help to know how to set only start date as dynamic and end date as fixed.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Go to SAP ECC - Tcode POWL_QUERY >OSA_ESS_STATUS_OVERVIEW/OSA_MSS_STATUS_OVERVIEW > Quer Parameters https://scn.sap.com/thread/2113830

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Thanks for your reply.

I have verified 'Query Parameters'. It allows me to key in 'Valid From' and 'Valid To' dates. However, as per my requirement, I have to keep 'Valid From' date as a moving date i.e. every year, it should automatically set to Start of Calendar year.

For ex, for Year 2016, it should be set to '01.01.2016' automatically.

And 'Valid To' date should be a fixed one i.e. '31.12.9999'.

I have verified the SCN link provided by you, it has the following class.

IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_SEL_CRITERIA, class CL_HRHAP00_STARTPG_POWL

Could you please advise me if my requirement can be achieved via configuration or it should be done through an enhancement to the code.

Thanks and Regards

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

it has to be done via enhancement, as it wont change everyyear automatically ie start date or use somehow calculated dates? not sure if that meet your requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Calculated dates is also not helpful to configure a moving date (Floating Date).

Hence I believe enhancement is the only option. Do you know if we have any BADI for this case.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

I couldn't see the default dates now on Status Overview. I have edited the Query Parameters and the values appeared correctly on ESS.

SAP ECC - Tcode POWL_QUERY >OSA_ESS_STATUS_OVERVIEW/OSA_MSS_STATUS_OVERVIEW > Quer Parameters

Then I have removed the values from Query Parameters and I see the blank dates on Status overview. The default values(Start Date and End Date of Current Calendar Year) are not populated.

Could you please help me to know how can we see the default values again.

Best Regards