cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI to DB connection Issue.

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing the issue as ,whenever i try to connect the DB(mySql 2005), the DB goes into recovery mode.

And i am not able to perform DB activities for my scenario.

Any Suggestion...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ayush,

Kindly check with your DB team this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/873235

The problem could be in the driver, the amount of the data or the transaction handling that you have defined.

Regards

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ayush,

Check the query ur using to update DB.

And if DB goes in to recovery mode its not PI problem I guess.

0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman,

Our PI scenario is JDBC to Proxy request and response.

I am picking data from JDBC table and inserting that data into ECC Z-table.This is an asynchronous JDBC to Proxy scenario, which is the request one.

And in vice versa, we are taking the key field from Z-table and respective data in JDBC Table is updating in response scenario which is also an asynchronous scenario.

Request Query = (JDBC sender adapter)  Select * from <table_name>

Update = <TEST>

Response = Updating the JDBC <table_name>.

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ayush,

The UPDATE = <TEST> is not a good idea because the register can be selected a second time meantimes the response try to update that register.

Why don't update the register on the sender side?, if you are afraid about to any issue in the after process you can try with three states. However, i'd rather to use a stored procedure in the update with the same clause WHERE that the SELECT.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Thanks for the reply.

In our first scenario, we are using the update statement in sender channel. But at fixed time JDBC is updating bulk data in database, same time our sender channel also start picking the new data. On first hit to Db sender channel picks only few rows, but within fraction of second the Db is filled with full data so the sender channel is updating the whole table. so there is loss of data form PI picking side for first attempt and only few data is inserting in Z table.

To resolve this issue, we also try the serialization in advance tab of sender channel, but it also fails.

So at the last, we are using <TEST> in sender channel and in second response scenario we are updating the respective fields in JDBC Table so that there will be no loss of data.