cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating IT0024 for inactive employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me with this, from PA30 when I am creating IT0024 for an inactive employee(Employee ID 390) below error message is shown:

Object 01 P 00000390 does not exist

Message no. PQ033

For active employees the system is working properly. Can you please help me understand it.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I am doing a Hiring action and keeping the employment status as active then, object P is not being created. Can we change this? Is it a config issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alok,

you already pre-hire action done now how hiring action will do for the same employee ?

change the employment status from inactive to active.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes. and after changing the employment status P object is getting created. My question is why P object is not getting created at the time of prehire?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the table Personnel action types T529A, check your action types FC (function character for action) what you maintain. and the read the F1 help for better understanding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is "1 - First hiring" for Prehire and "0- other actions" for Hire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Infotypes 0,1,2 all need to be updated, once you do this, irrespective of employment status you should be able to create It 24.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It shows the below error when i click on create. pls help.

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alok.

It says such a personnel number doesnt exist at all in the system.. did you complete the action for all the pernr , i can see only action infotype tick mark is there.. maintain all the basic infotypes for that employee and try create the same .

Thanks

SRiram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

I have tried for the PERNR in which I had filled other details in IT0001 and IT0002. But after I change the employment status to active then only I am able to create IT0024. Before that it shows this error. I am doing a prehire and then a hire action. During prehire I have to keep the ES as inactive.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alok,

While updating the Employee qualification for the Inactive Employee's check the Start and End dates for that particular qualification.

Are you maintaining qualifications directly for the Employees?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are you trying to update in IT 24? Can you send a screenshot of the error?