Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration change details require From TAXINJ To TAXINN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are now have the task of GST Implementation & for that as a prerequisite , I need the clarity before making any configuration changes.

Request you all to please suggest the All module related Configuration change details that need to incorporate while Shifting from TAXINJ To TAXINN.

We are using EHP7 , ECC 6.0 , for which we are looking forward for the solutions.

Regards,

Amit Jewalikar

4 REPLIES 4

m_madhu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit Jewalikar,

could you please refer the below FAQ note.

2188454 FAQ on tax procedure migration from taxinj to taxinn.

Regards

Madhu M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

Thanks for the input, but what exactly need to be done to have this migration.

Everywhere I am getting the same answer , but I would like to request you all, please provide me the process to follow on system and how to get this done.

Regards,

Amit Jewalikar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

GO through the below mentioned OSS notes attachement.

2014164_TAXINJ to TAXINN Migration where SAP has given the solution proposal pdf document as attachments in the note. In this solution proposal document you can find the process to be follwed on the system. Kindly explore the same.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Himavanth,

I have gone through the note, but in this PDF is all about overview & it is regarding 2 days session SAP Has conducted.

I am not getting any of the Concrete Information & configuration changes that need to be done , which collectively provide me the path for Implement the same.

I hope you are getting my point & expecting some Guideline document or suggestions to resolve the same.

Regards,

Amit Jewalikar