cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas 3.0 - drop down list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I create a drop down list for a field in the transaction vf31 but when I go out and keep the list is not displayed or not displayed what I wrote ....
Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dropdown issue was resolved in Kernel 742 PL 210. If you are on lower patch level, then applying latest kernel patch and Personas notes should help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok rise will apply the patch, one more thing, in the Z displays, the screen is charged, this is due to update you mention me too?
Thank you very much

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure I understood the z display problem. Can you provide more details? I believe what you have marked in screenshot is a busy indicator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, when I access a Z-screen indicator "loading" it is fixed and can not operate with the screen I mean not let me write in the fields. I suppose this problem will be fixed with the patch Kernel also PL 210 742.

The transaction has these attributes

Thank you so much
A greeting

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does it work in Basic view and webgui? If not, it can be problem with Z transaction code.

If it works in Basic view, do you have tab caching on? If yes, Can you try without it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem soved!!! In basic view it's work the migration was corrupt, i deleted the migrated flavor and I created again.

Thank you very much

greats!

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have applied the patch 227. We have corrected that in drop-down lists you can see the texts but now what happens to me is I want to implement a dropdown list to a field but unlike in version two that disappeared field that selected for down list, and although this remains will be put values do not catch them ...

Thanks!!!

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I'm not entirely sure I understand the exact problem but if you mean converting a field directly in the editor to a dropdown, that functionality doesn't exist in version 3. You have to replace the standard field with a custom dropdown and use scripting to populate the hidden standard field with the selected value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK so I have to use scripting to paste the values from the dropdown list in the standard fields

Thanks

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Thank you very much

Problem solved

Regards!

Answers (1)