Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Work Manager 6.2.1 PRT points missing

Hi All,

I understand that measurement point PRT's are supported out of the box on WM6.2.1 (latest currently available). I'm having a problem where PRT's are not being displayed unless the technical object is on that operation or another operation in the order.

I remember a couple of notes that fixed this up previously so that it would display all PRT's regardless, but believe they are now in the standard code...(2161282 & 2147874)

I've got a work order with 5 PRT's associated to 1 operation. I have added the top level functional location in the hierarchy to the operation. When I transmit I can only see the measurement point PRT related to the technical object in the order and don't see any others that were added that relate to other technical objects.

When the transmit retrieves the order it builds the FL into the relevant table me->str_mdo_output_vals-et_workorder_prt->

In

/SMERP/CL_PM_WORKORDER_DO->GET_WORK_ORDER_OPER_PRT

the next call I can see whilst the work order is being retrieved is to

/SMERP/CL_PM_FUNCLOCATION_DO->GET to get the data for the FL passed. Here I would have expected to see all 5 entries, however I only see the 1 from the work order

I was assuming the Java code would have taken the PRT FL and passed them to this call ? I thought this would have then populated the MeasuringPoints Collection of the WorkOrders Collection in Agentry which is used to render the PRT's on the screen. Is there something that I'm missing here? Anyone have any ideas or can at least confirm that this should work?

Thanks in advance

Stu

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

SAP have released OSS note 2267024 to fix this issue on WM6.3 apparently the same code can be applied to 6.2.1 also, but I have not tried that yet.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question