cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Process Notication message is triggering in workflow to wrong person

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am  facing one issue that the PM Process Notification message is triggering in  workflow to wrong person workflow instead of right person.

Could you  please guide me the Plant maintance role and Quality Module related integration part with the workflow.  how toanalyse the issue from  PM and QM  side related to any workflow issue.

thanks,

Mastan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. If notification is sending to outlook of user, check with technical team, background job 'RSCONN01' has been scheduled in SM37.

Job : RSCONN01 is used to send email from SOST to outlook(outbound emails).

2.Check the WF log for the Notification, if the step to trigger email has been carried out. You will find more useful info from the workflow log to investigate the issue.

3.Please check,if the workitem forwarded or not. You can find details in SWWLOGHIST table.

Regards

Vivek

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

All workflow issues, needs to be handled by a workflow consultant or Abap.

In the workflow email, you can get a Workflow ID, you can use this and check in SWI1, for a particular user check in SWI5

Additionally you need to know the Task ID for the Notification workflow, it will start with TS, in general for complete notification TS00008316 is the Task list.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria Terence,

thank you.

From Functional side is there anything to analyse.pls guide me.

thanks,

Mastan.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

May be check out this document, it can be useful.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/4085c533-5cdd-2a10-21a3-f1dc2b263...

Useful Transactions in SAP Workflow - ABAP Development - SCN Wiki

As a functional, i used to check SWI1 and SWI5 whether the workflow is triggered successfully and to see whether this is triggered to the correct person, if not i will request the Technical guy to analysis and get back to me.

You can check the Workflow from Notification (IW22/IW23) itself. If the workflow is triggered, this will give the info, to whom it was. This will be very much helpful for analyzing point of view.

Regards

Terence