cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing tab in Tabbed UIBB during runtime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have an FPM app implemented via FPM_OVP_COMPONENT. I have also implemented a Tabbed UIBB via FPM_TABBED_UIBB within the said app.

The requirement is for the app to switch to the correct tab whenever error detected. So, my question is what do I do in order to change the tab from one to another during runtime? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ulrich_miller
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

that is possible to do. You can do this via the API IF_FPM_TABBED. There e. g. exists the
method SET_SELECTED_TAB( ).

Now how do you get access to this interface: There are basically two possibilities: Either implement a ABAP class and let it implement the interface IF_FPM_TABBED_CONF_EXIT or create a freestyle uibb let the wd abap component implement the component interface IF_FPM_TABBED_CONF_EXIT.

Next step: Go into the configuration of the tabbed component, there general settings, gubib settings. Then application controller settings. Now there is the input field wd component / class. Put there the name of the class or wd compoment that implements IF_FPM_TABBED_CONF_EXIT.

Kind regards,
Ulrich

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ulrich,

Thanks for the tips. I will try it out and keep you posted. Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ulrich,

I tested as described but the method IF_FPM_TABBED_CONF_EXIT~OVERRIDE_CONFIG_TABBED is not getting called. Any tips?

ulrich_miller
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hmm, actually it should work. maybe you check an exmple. There is this wd application configuration id: FPM_TEST_TABBED_2. Just look for that, there is an example with tabbed uibb using the exit.

Ulrich

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ulrich.

Found the root cause!

The Application Controller Settings wasn't maintain for GUIBB Settings for the TABBED_UIBB.

I was only maintaining it under Floorplan Settings earlier on.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

karthik_sub
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ulrich,

I have done the tabbed uibb model where i had 2 tabs for example ...tab_1 and tab_2.

When I am planning to do the wiring , Im not able to get what values i need to feed in this session .

Kindly guide me on this.

On the OVP schema, I have provided the same as below.