cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkbox in a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a grid table(https://experience.sap.com/fiori-design/ui-components/grid-table/) which is part of sap.ui.table.Table. In the documentation, the table has an option to show a checkbox for every row to select. It mentions that setting Selection mode as MultiSelect, the checkboxes appear. But it really doesnt show the checkboxes for selection. Is there something else to be added.

Please help.

Thanks,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

thanks for the replies. The MultiToggle option is the right option to get the checkboxes onto the table. However, not sure for what reason, i had to set the styleclass of the view or the table to either "sapUiSizeCompact" or "sapUiSizeCozy". The checkboxes appeared only when i set the style class.

Thanks,

Manoj

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thanks it is working only when style is set to "sapUiSizeCompact" .

I would require to navigate on row selection. However , rowSelectionChange event seems to be not working . Any suggestions would really help?

regards

Ramana

karthikarjun
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Will this help?

SAPUI5 Explored

Thanks,

Karthik A

kedarT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Use selectionmode as sap.ui.table.SelectionMode.MultiToggle, more info - SAPUI5 SDK - Demo Kit

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

thanks for the reply. i did set something like this.---

selectionMode : sap.ui.table.SelectionMode.MultiToggle,

Still the checkboxes dont appear.

Thanks,

Manoj

kedarT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have anything under - selectionBehavior?

SergioG_TX
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

multi select refers to the row selection or the checkbox selection? also, make sure your checkboxes are bound to the model so that they can correctly be bound to the value on a property on each row

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sergio,

thanks for the reply. i dont see a checkbox as the first column. if you check the link : https://experience.sap.com/fiori-design/ui-components/grid-table/ , it says that setting the selectionMode as MultiToggle, the table automatically appears with a checkbox, which isn't working for me.

Thanks,

manoj