cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webi scheduling error:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am getting the below error while scheduling a Webi report.

"Object failed to run due to an error while processing on the Job Server."

we are on 4.1 SP6 Patch1.

i am trying to schedule the report as Administrator.

i tried the format with PDF, Excel.

Thank You for the Help !!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the destination? MAke sure destination settings are correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jawahar,

Thank you for the reply, i am scheduling the report to the other domain.

But if i am using the same domain email id: and scheduling the report.

i am getting the error

"The following database error occurred: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'borep'."

This is a deski report migrated from 3.1 converted to webi, kindly help me with this error.

Thank You for the Help !!!

former_member185603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you refresh the report?

Scheduling to other domain - Destination is File system or sending to email.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds like the schedule runs under a a fixed account with a fixed password. When the database credentials are changed for the user, you will get a mismatch. What's more, when you schedule multiple reports using the same connection, your account is likely to be locked due to the outdated password...

Now, for the scheduling problem, is it a fresh installation or are there recent changes in the usage of the environment? I once encountered it on a fresh installation where I did not yet do the necessary configuration and (virtual) RAM allocation. Please check you logs for "OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space". That's an indicator. Go to the Adaptive Job Server properties and change the  -MaxPermamentSpace parameter. Add ,Xmx12g, to the line. This is the memory allocation syntax and the 12 means 12GB. The amount of allocated RAM should be the outcome of the available RAM on the server BI4 is running on and a proper sizing of the system. (Divide the available ram between the services that are used the most, in short...)

Cheers,

Dirk Buitendijk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jawahar,

I am not able to refresh the report.

it is giving same error "The following database error occurred: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'borep'.""

i am trying to send to email.

Kindly help...

former_member185603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check the odbc connection? If the report is based on Universe, retreive the universe and test the connection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The report is based of Universe,

I am trying to retrieve the universe and test the connection it is giving error

"