cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Insert a Z component configuration ( which have a tab) to the standard application configuration, i.e, component fpm_oif_component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have a requirement where i know the z component configuration which have a tab needs to be embedded to standard configuration.

Please explain the steps to do..

Thanks and regards,

Dilip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest to copy the existing standard configuration into custom config and do changes as required i.e embedding your custom views into the tabs.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

How can a z component configuration ( which have a biz tab ) which is created under fpm_list-uibb component with the feeder class, can be added to the standard oif application created for fpm_oif_component.

i think for this standard oif applc at parameters tab the application configuration name of this z component configuration to be given for wdconfigurationid = apllc conf name .

but how can we know this application conf name of this z component conf.

or we can configure this component configuration at standard  component conf name.

is my approach right, please explain me the steps to do.

Thanks and regards,

Dilip

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

What exactly you need to do??Please elaborate little bit more.

If you need to change the existing config to your zconfig, then enhance the application config and pass the new z comp. config at application level.

BR,

RAM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

How can a z component configuration ( which have a biz tab ) which is created under fpm_list-uibb component with the feeder class, can be added to the standard oif application created for fpm_oif_component.

i think for this standard oif applc at parameters tab the application configuration name of this z component configuration to be given for wdconfigurationid = apllc conf name .

but how can we know this application conf name of this z component conf.

or we can configure this component configuration at standard  component conf name.

is my approach right, please explain me the steps to do.

Thanks and regards,

Dilip