cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI: New Auditing Universe and standard Webi reports (NO Crystal)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Heard that there is a new Auditing universe with Webi reports instead of Crystal from previous install in SAP TechEd Oct 19-23, 2015 from a friend of mine.

Can anyone help me with the link/video to install the new Universe along with the webi report content

I have below versions using already in my system

It would be good if you think there are any different steps for customizing the reports or universe with this new release

Appreciate your help,

Kris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this.

You might have heard, in future version 4.2, Audit universe will be part of BI platform install .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Jawahar this looks like it. I will get back for any related questions

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jawahar,

Can you clarify if these are official universe and webi reports anyone can use or there are some more on SAP such as Service marketplace??

Matthew mentioned that these are 'available for limited time use' and once we deploy them into our BI system there should be no looking back (atleast until further release) right!

Kris

former_member185603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. it is created by SAP support Matthew.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Much thanks for the response Jawahar

Kris

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

sorry that is incorrect -  Matt's new Audit universe is not part of 4.2  (although we did try!)

Matthew's content is provided as-is (like the previous samples) and is not supported through SAP services.

Regards,

H

Answers (0)