SAP B1 Implementation at a Coca Cola Bottlers
I am in the process of implementing SAP B1 at one of the coca cola bottlers and i have a few questions on "Best Practices" on how to implement some requirements:
- Handling of RGB-Returnable Glass Bottles on the filling process bill of materials and how to receive it back once consumed by the production order.Thinking of using return components for this one or is there a better way? Below is the process i want to map:
- Transfer the RGB from the empty warehouse to production floor.
- Issue for Production (RGB) gets consumed.
- Receipt from production to receipt the fully filled liquid
- Return component to receive the empties back to production floor
- Transfer the liquid +empty to FG warehouse
- Dispatch the FG to market (Using Sales BOM to ensure the liquid item and empty goes together)
- While i am transferring the FG to finished goods warehouse i want the RGB to be picked automatically. Example lets say i am transferring a case of coca cola 1 ltrs. The system should indicate it is moving with 12 empty RGB on the stocks transfer automatically. How best can we implement such a functionality in SAP B1.
I am hoping i am clear and I appreciate your help on this.
Also if you have a write-up on some tips on implementing SAP B1 for such a vertical or experience you need to share i will appreciate if you shared.