cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Delete or Deactivate WM physical inventory document

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

We tried to run multiple bin Physical inventory option from LX15 transaction to generate through batch job. But during batch job run it ran into errors and it did not activate the Inventory but it created the inventory document. Now i was in the process of deleting /Deactivating those documents.

I tried with Li02 and Also from LX22  but both are not working and i am getting below error messages.

Please share your thoughts.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the activity in the right screenshot is just nonsense , you already explained that those documents did not get activated, hence they are inactive, so what would be the goal in deactivating inactive documents?

For the error on the left, SAP is checking your customizing in Logistics Execution -> Warehouse Management -> Activities -> Physical Inventory -> Define Differences and Document Limits

You need to have here a value which is bigger than your number of bins in the document.

I wonder that SAP is checking this in case of deletion, it should do that in case of activation, you may want report this as bug to the SAP Support, does not make much sense to to adjust the customizing only to delete the document.

Answers (0)