cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance planner a stack XML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to install an SAP ABAP system along with the required SPs in one implementation run and I try installation target using maintenance planner at apps.support.sap.com/sap/support/mp . In the maintenance planner a stack XML file with the desired SPs stack is generated but when I downloading SPs files I cant download this files:

Attribute Change Package 07 for ST-PI 740

file in XML: "ST-PI=====740" ST-PI740.SAR

Attribute Change Package 03 for SAP_GWFND 740

file in XML : "SAP_GWFND=740" SAP_GWFND740.SAR

Error Message - Access denied (R/3)

You do not permission to access this object.

With other files I don't have any problem with downloading.

Thank you for answer

Miro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI All,

Issue is already resolved. Please try again and you should not face the issue.

BR,
Gaurav

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Miro

This most often happens when an attribute package is being edited at SAP side.

Retrying it after a while (or some days in worse case) normally helps.

If not, best to contact SAP support.

I'll pick up the point as SAP Mentor with SAP (providing feedback, trying to change the situation in general) since it's super annoying when this happens.

Best regards

Tom

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yep, I've had this happen with critical files in the download center before as well. Usually the lock disappears within a few hours, or at least overnight (still super annoying), but I've seen it stick for far longer, which means someone checked out the file for editing and forgot to check it back in. That has required submitting a Customer Incident and/or -- if I can figure out who on SCN might work in the responsible area -- tagging someone on SCN who has the ability to do something about it. It shouldn't be that way, and I've mentioned it in Mentor discussions before.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I also face the same problem. The problem appears for all of the attribut change packages.

Any solution?

best regards

Dietmar