cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight Charge calculation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am creating Freight Order and everything looks good related to charges ie; FA, TCCS, rate table but getting error. Did anyone face such error before?

It seems space calculation is not happening for cost space rate table however I can see fix truck rate being called during calculation but lower cost is coming from cost space rate table.

It retrieves the scale item MZ_cost_space00 successfully but in the end it fails to fetch the value.

Gets error like - calculation rule application on rate failed

I can see total cost space is 0 not coming as 1

and at item tab I can see cost space value:

I checked in production if system calculates successfully then in log it should look like below:

Regards

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I have checked the data sent by you,

Can you please check the transportation zone for destination location?

I think once the data is retrieve for Zone, it will start pulling the data.

Please check and let me know.

Regards,

Vikash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikash,

Zone is being calculated, no issue on that.

Thanks

former_member182454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the calculation log for line item 60 .Also check if the resolution based/calculation base  used for the speciifc charge type is correct or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Indraneel,

I did check that not sure what is the issue here? In SCN Is it possible to share the personal contact information?

I am travelling these days,my reply would not be so prompt. THanks for your attention.

Regards

Anand

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may share private information in your Profile or via Direct message.  However posting Private Information in Comments or Responses to Discussions is prohibited by the Rules of Engagement (see the Getting Started link at the top right of each SCN page).

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG