cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I am trying to set up an Approval Process for Leads. The Lead is created by a Marketing Manager, then it should be sent for approval to a Sales Manager. The problem is there are two Sales Managers. And I don't know how to send the Lead for Approval to different Manager every time. I am not supposed to differentiate between any fields from the Lead itself. The company want to decide on the spot which sales manager should take care of the Lead each time.

I hope you any ideas about this. And thank you before hand for your answers.

Best regards,

Nadezda Rukavishnikova

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200026
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create an Approval ProcessI(Under Administration) and create conditions for the Approval, but I think deciding which approver the document should go is not available. Please post this in the Idea forum.

Regards,

Bejoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bejoy,

Thank you for your answer. I guess I'd have to switch to notification workflow for that task.

Best regards,

Nadezda Rukavishnikova

former_member200026
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nadezhda,

With Workflow you can get the Notifications to the approver, but as I understood the requirement is to assign the Lead to a particular Approver based on some Condition.

Regards,

Bejoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not the same question. But we would like to assign leads base on our territory rules that are driven by zip code. Ideally if we could use the zip code and the category to then assign it to a territory that would be perfect.

Answers (0)