Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Answering subsequent prompts/contexts

Hello,

I am doing remapping of data providers to a new data source. Some of the documents require parameters for contexts or prompts to be answered for the data provider to be remapped.

I have used the - GET /raylight/v1/documents/<docId>/parameters call to get the answers for the parameters.  However, I've found that many times that when I POST the remappings with these parameters, a new set of parameters are returned. These set of parameters do not appear in the /raylight/v1/documents/<docId>/parameters call. I am not able to programmatically answer the second set of parameters because I cannot get the answers through the /raylight/v1/documents/<docId>/parameters call.

Is there a way to get the previous answers for these subsequent required parameters?

Thanks!

Former Member
Former Member replied

I just determined that I can get back a specific parameter by entering an id on the end of the parameters call. I am able to get the subsequent parameter answers this way, but since the id's don't match the id's of the parameters in the mappings call, it's not the greatest help to me. I suppose the only time this would really affect me is when there are multiple contexts - I wouldn't be able to easily ascertain which context is which. Any advice is still appreciated.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question