Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Refurbishment Order - External Procurement

Hi Expert

I am doing Following steps to create the Refurbishment order along with external procurement.

1. Creating Refurbishment orde using IW81 against material (serialised) to be repaired.
  2. Updated the operations on order & assigned PM03 control key to operation & updated external procurement details on it.
  3. Updated the quanty of Material in component tab which will be issued on order for refurbishment order.
  4. Saved the refurbishment order & Released the order. Service PR is generated against the refurbishment order & Reservation is generated for defective material which needs to be sent to supplier for repair.
  5. PO is created for repair Service.
  6. I am issuing material to refurbishment order which needs to be repaired.
  7. I am sending Material to Vendor for repair. This is done manually but want to track in system now. (Please suggest procedure here for this). So here we want to have process that when we issue material to refurbishment order will be shifted to vendor & should be with proper tracking(how?)
  8. When Material refurbished & retured back, Service entry sheet will be posted, the material will be GIed to PM Order & IW8W will be done for refurbishment order to make reverse entry of GI to order.

Please suggest the proper pprocedure for Step 6-8 which will help me to track all serial number in repair & sent for repair to vendor.

Regards

Makarand  

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question