cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Enter exchange rate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

While posting document in F-02 an error is popping up "calculated rate deviates from document header rate by 100%"

I have checked the foreign currency transaction setting and observed that in the enter exchange rate screen the exchange amount is showing up as 64,96000. However I have entered 64.96 as the exchange rate.

Can someone please help me here? I am unable to post a transaction if I am entering the exchange rate in the details for posting.

Please let me know if there is any further information that needs to be provided here

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

neal_zhou
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anirudh,

You can check if you have maintained the exchange rate factor in T-Code: OBBS which may have been maintained as 100000.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anirudh,

Please execute OB08 and check based on the country conversion and also check the GL account currency under FS00. You can aslo execute TCURR table via transaction code se16 and validate.

Thanks and Regards,

Syrus Hossain

Tiger_007
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

i suspect this could be due to your translation factors. you need to check Table TCURF translation factors for foreign currency to local currency. eg. IDR to USD usually 1000:1 and eg. exchange rate from IDR to USD is 13717.00 in this case, you need to enter 13.71700 in OB08 i.e. table; TCURR