cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KF value hidden when Unit is in Row

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am facing an issue in a BEx report as it is not displaying key figure values while executing it. Let me explain in brief.

When I keep Base Unit of Measure (0BASE_UOM) in Rows of the Query, then I am unable to see the key figure values as it shows blank cells in columns but when I remove the Base Unit from the rows while executing the report in AFO, then I can see the correct Key figure values.

Does anybody have any idea how can I see the KF values even if I keep Base Unit in rows?

P.S. : The Keyfigures contain Pricing Data.

Any ideas or helpful links are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Let me know if anyone wants to have more details on this.

Regards,

Sambit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

karthik_vasudevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sambit

We have such queries in our project and it works perfect without any issues.

Does your keyfigure's UOM measure is BUOM?

If you display the data in your infocube, does the keyfigure shows against BUOM?

Once we have some problem with displaying BUOM, but I forgot the exact reason. The solution which resolved the issue is we have BUOM as an attribute of 0MATERIAL info-object. So we just added that and it worked. You could try that as well.

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

Yes, that is what I also tried with in the query yesterday. 0BASE_UOM is removed from rows as an independent characteristic and is added only as a display attribute of 0MATERIAL which resolved the issue and User is also fine with that.

Regards,

Sambit

Answers (0)