cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reject button is disabled in Approve Service Entry Sheet App

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The Reject button in the Approve Service Entry Sheet App is disabled even though my SES has not been released.

Can you please help me why the Reject button in the SES fiori app is disabled? Is there something I am missing.

Approve button is working fine.

Thanks

Sundeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

I was able to do this.

You need to:

• Implement BADI_MMSRV_APPROVAL_APP in your backend.
  • Change table CT_WORKITEM_INBOX in method CHANGE_WORKITEM_INBOX.
  • In this table you need to assign a value to NEXT_REJECT_CODE column (in my case I used '01'). Then REJECT button will be enabled.
  • Sample code

FIELD-SYMBOLS: <fs_worktiem> LIKE LINE OF ct_workitem_inbox.

LOOP AT ct_workitem_inbox ASSIGNING <fs_worktiem>.

<fs_worktiem>-next_reject_code = '01'.

ENDLOOP.

After that, in the same BADI, you can customize actions for Approve/Reject by using methods CHANGE_APPROVE_ACTION / CHANGE_REJECT_ACTION

Hope this works for you too...

Regards,

Oscar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amazing find Oscar. Works like a charm and also looks like we have to use the BAdI BADI_MMSRV_APPROVAL_APP to enable additional information and attachments.

Thanks & regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perfect solution Oscar...

Thanks a ton for helping all of us...

Regards

Sundeep

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having the same issue with the Reject button. It will be of great help to update this thread upon finding a solution. Appreciate the updates so far, it has saved me a lot of time alreday.

Thanks & regards,

emiliano_prigue
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep & Amanda,

We're dealing with the same issue!

Please, can you give us a hint to solve this problem? What did you do to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Emi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emiliano, I'm not able to fix it yet. I have opened an incident to SAP, however I haven't received any answer. Probably we will an extension of this app to put as "enable" the Reject button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emiliano, see below the Oscar's instruction. This has fixed our problem.

Let me know if it works for you.

Regards

Amanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep, I'm facing the same issue. Were you able to fix it?

Thank you

Amanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda,

No I was not able to fix it. We raised a message to SAP and they replied it is as per standard. Reject functionality was something we had in custom. Your functional team can help you understand in which scenario Reject would be enabled.

We are still struggling to find a solution for it.

Thanks

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

So probably it will be necessary to make an extension of the app to fix it. I have checked with the functional team and they told me that the reject option is possible in ECC transaction for all entries.

If you have any news, please, let me know. I also keep you posted about that.

Thank you so much!

Regards

Amanda

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you want to enable the approve button?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Approve button is enabled and working fine.

The Reject button is disabled. The Service Entry Sheet is not in released status .

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Transactions in the ABAP Back End

You can access the following transactions in your ABAP back-end system, for example:

Release Service Entry Sheet (ML85)

Approving and Releasing the Service Entry Sheet - Plant Maintenance (PM) - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing it through Fiori App.

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sundeep

As per the release note

2035394 - Release Information Note for the Fiori application Approve Service Entry Sheets

• As soon as the last acceptance step is performed, the service entry sheet is not displayed in the App and therefore reject (cancel release) cannot be triggered via the app.

Please check if above is the case in your scenario.

Also , Following notes could be helpful

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarabjeet,

I am using the app based on lower backend release (not EHP7), the relevant notes 2222714 , 2162702 , 2199079 mentioned in the note 2035394 are already applied.

Also the last acceptance step has not been performed. The SES is not approved for Release, at this stage the Reject button should be enabled.

In SBWP it is enabled for the SES, while for the same SES Reject button is disabled in fiori.

Thanks

Sundeep