cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave history is not getting refreshed after applying leave request in My Leave Request (Version 2)

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have implemented My Leave Request (Version 2). I am able to create a leave request but when I see in history it doesn't appear. But the approver got the same request. Once approver rejects/approves the request, it get reflected in the history of my leave request app. Simply pending leave leave requests are not showing in history.

Regards,

Shakti Pandey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Deal All,

Issue resolved after deleting cache. Report: /UI2/INVALIDATE_GLOBAL_CACHES

Regards,

Shakti Pandey

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lynn_lin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shakti,

Please make sure GBX01HR SP03 is installed and all the notes of My Leave Request mentioned in are already applied.

Regards,

Lynn

0 Kudos

Hi Lynn,

I have tested with another user ID it is running OK but unable to find root cause for that particular user ID that .

Regards,

Shakti Pandey

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shakti;

If it is issue with one user. try to see if there are any missing authorization.

Make sure both the user ids are having same set of authorizations.

Also, if ESS or any other alternative is present for testing the leave request creation, Please test from there also.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shakti;

Please apply the correction notes as per the SP level of your components.

2112487 - Release Information Note for My Leave Requests (Version 2) : SAP Fiori for SAP ERP HCM 1.0

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

0 Kudos

HI Sarbjeet,

Mentioned note is not for UIHR001,SP03. This note is for SP02 and below versions.

My component is UIHR001,SP03.

Regards,

Shakti Pandey

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shakti;

What is the component for "GBX01HR" and please check in the network logs for the odata call.

Whether the odata call is retrieving all the required entries. If not then the issue is with the component "GBX01HR".

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh