Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling Local History in Personas 2.0

former_member195167
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I wish to enable local history for a field in Personas. Even if the IsLocalHistoryEnabled property is set to true, the history is not maintained (checked using the up-down arrow keys in SP02).

Even setting the property to true in backend doesn't seem to help.

Any leads on this?

Thanks!

Saud.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the version of Personas (click "?" icon to see version on bottom right corner). I would recommend you to upgrade to SP03 to all the new features. Otherwise, make sure you have all the latest notes from 1964257. If you still see a problem, then log a message with system connections.

former_member195167
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

My current version is:

At present, I am prohibited by my client to make any upgrades since go-live is close.

All the notes from 1964257 have been implemented.

Any other suggestions?

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does it work in basic view?

former_member195167
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

No, it doesn't work in Basic View, too. It used to work initially, so I am wondering if some note caused this to happen.

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saud,

There was no issue that we are aware of. Can you check the following?

* Have you allowed 50 MB isolated storage for this server? you can check this from Windows start menu -> Programs -> Microsoft Silverlight -> Microsoft Silverlight -> Application Storage tab and see if "Enable Application Storage" is checked and 50 MB is shown against your server. If not, you can delete the entry and when you login next time, you will get the prompt again and you can allow.

* Have you cleared your browser cache or used private browsing mode? If yes, then there will be no local history.

Thanks

Chinthan

former_member195167
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

Thanks! I hadn't checked the 'Enable Application' storage.

Sorted it

Thank you for regularly following up the issue!

Answers (0)