cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI For Process order confirmation COR6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you Pl let us know the BAPI for Process order confirmation which are done by COR6.

Requirement is,  we want to Partial confirm the Process order with Goods Movement as 261 ( Goods Issue For components)

Currently I am using FM-  BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_HDR.

After executing this FM , it is giving me message as Process order confirmed but actually No Goods movement is posted and PCNF status is not marked.

Can you Pl suggest if any step/ data is missing.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is just for your information.

You have to  call BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT after main bapi run to save the result. But in case component not available in stk then this BAPI not showing any error. You have to add more program logic to restrict this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pravin, please see the FAQ I refer to, in question 2 this issue is answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, I will check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

please  review FAQ note 1586230 the most questions are valid for process orders also, this FAQ answer the typical questions by using BAPI confirmation like the one you face at the moment and Caetano answered already.

BR Sabine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabine and  Caetano,

thanks for your reply,

I have tried with calling BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT after main BAPI.

but still it is showing same message as "Confirmation saved successfully" without any goods movement. SO no goods movements are happening.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to be sure, did you see goods movements in COR6 if you enter the same data and call goods movement screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check

1. back flush is active.

2. Material is in stock.

3. MM period is open.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is working fine in COR6 for Partial confirmation also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, so the customizing should be fine.

You said COR6 but than refer to BAPI to post HEADER confirmation. So to post COR6 via BAPI the correct one to use is BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TT.

To propose the goods movements run the proposal BAPI before
It's BAPI_PROCORDCONF_GET_TT_PROP or for the header confirmation BAPI_PROCORDCONF_GET_HDR_PROP

this will propose the goods movements in the same logic

BR Sabine

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

You must call BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT on your program after this BAPI, in order to save the results.

BR
Caetano