Incorrect Attendance Bonus Calculation
I have a PCR to calculate the attendance bonus which is paid to the employees who work through the month without availing leaves and without remaining absent (Unpaid absence/LWP).
The calculation of this bonus is based on the following formula
[(1000+1006+1016) / Total number of working days] * 2
Where 1000/1006 and 1016 are the wagetypes.
Unfortunately, my PCR is working even if the employee has not worked for the entire month. Requesting a help in correcting the same.
Below is my PCR
Tania D'Souza replied
1) Create a new wage type (you can copy the number wage type created earlier for public holidays, I think it was 1033). Ensure that this wage type is not checked for any cumulation class. Also remove this from direct entry in It 15 as this wage type will be internally calculated by time evaluation as the no. of days for which It 2011 exists.
2) Create a new PCR to be used in the time evaluation schema. You can copy any existing time PCR and change as below:
ADDZLSnnnn where nnnn is your new wage type
3) Call this new PCR in your time schema after TE10 PCR as below:
RTIP <new PCR> GEN
4) Execute time eval for any employee. Check the results using PT66, table ZL. Check that the wage type gets updated correctly with the number of days for which It 2011 exists.
5) Change your existing payroll PCR ZAT7 as below:
a) Instead of calling it based on /001 (I don't know why this was done), call it on the new wage type nnnn.
b) Above RTE=TADIVI, add:
ADDWT&nnnn where nnnn is your new wage type.
c) Cut all lines from ADDWT&VAR9 onwards & save for further use. Add:
<paste all existing lines ADDWT&VAR9 onwards saved earlier>
Note that here we are comparing the no. of days for which entries exist in It 2011 with VAR9. If >= VAR9, then attendance bonus will be calculated, else it will not.
This will work under the assumption that all IT 2011 data for the month (say 26 working days) has been entered prior to executing that month's payroll. I still think that this is a challenge & all data may not be uploaded in time for payroll. I suggest you confirm that this is ok with your client.