cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlimited field should be tick automaticall while pm order creation in iw31 in service tab line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue that in pm order with control key pm03, while creating pm order in iw31, user is saying that ; in service tab line item of pm order operation; the unlimited field is getting tick mark automatically. please guide me is it possible to update automaticaaly while creating the pm order.

i am attaching the screenshot of the issue below. pls guide me.

i have analysed and found the possibilities that either manual updation of tick mark while pm order creation or in Material management--- external management--- define screen layout--- we need to put the unlimited field value is manadatory tick while pm order creation.

thanks,

Mastan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello mastan reddy,

You may close the thread, if it is done.

KJogeswaraRao

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello mastan reddy,

This can be done through Implicit Enhancement in the program SAPLMLSP .

How to do it

• In the include LMLSPF4Z  at Line number 704 create an enhancement (in the following picture it is ZPM_UEBTK)
  • Then put a single line code there:  ESLL-UEBTK = 'X'.

See this picture:

That's all. The job is done. When you create a line item in the Services screen and press enter the Unlimited check-box is automatically ticked. And it will refuse to clear even if you try.

Get this done by your ABAPer and test it in Dev servers.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jogeswara Rao,

thank you very much.

i told to the user the same thing that either through eanhancement or thriugh material management through define screen layout.

i want to confirm that is there the  possibility to do this by standard setting. as per my analysis i understood that it will possible only as per above point. pls confirm me this point is correct or not.

thanks,

Mastan.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

Using screen layout you cannot check the Tick in the box. You can make Display / Hide / Optional / Required.

If you want the user to manually tick it, make it mandatory in the MM External Service Screen Layout or you need to enhance with the option provided by Jogeswara.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maria Terence,

Thank you

Otherthan MM External service screen layout and enhancement by suggetsed by Mr.Jogeswarao Rao. there is no standard setting? Shall i comunicate the same with Business?

thank ,

Mastan

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

I dont think there is any other options available in standard. Check with your client, whether they are ok with manual edits or automatic check.

Regards

Terence

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello mastan reddy,

Joining just now. I gave the above solution only after checking for any available settings in standard. You may adopt it, in case you do not find any like I could not in standard. The solution is very simple for an ABAPer.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jogeswara Rao,

Thank you.

I am going to implement the above said logic. Before that could you please clarify me that ; the logic will work only service PM Orders? i.e with control key PM03 Order only. Because we are having service entry sheet in pm order with control key- pm03? please clarify me.

thanks & Regards,

Mastan.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It will be applicable to Service Control key. Non-service Control key you will not have the unlimited checkbox at all.  There is no link to this screen here to the STEUS field. Test it in Dev server, satisfy and then go for it. If you have any further If conditions you will have to work with your ABAper.

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure but you can try using following IWO1_PREQ_BADI to control pur req. I am not sure if there is any standard settings for it.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thread moved to the space Enterprise Asset Management (SAP EAM).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdeep,

thank you very much.

i will check this  optio. pls guide me is there any standard setting other than manual intervention.

thanks,

Mastan.

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think there is any standard setting for it. but this have impact on PO and service entries sheets .. it means you will some unplanned services that need to be captured.