cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find Total number of MAs in the CLM application?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are doing some server migration We want to make sure that all the records are present in the system after migration. IS there any way to find to total number of MAs in the system. I used the below way to find out. But there are some mandatory fields like 'Renewal Date After:' and 'Renewal Date Occurs within (Days): Its kind of filters and I dont want to use it. Please help me fnd total number of agreements. Please reply asap as its bit urgent.

Regards,

Lakshmi PG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi,

You can use Search Master Agreements(FCI-All Contracts) standard query which pulls all the MAs present in the system. This query do not have any filters or restricting conditions.

Regards,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

Thanks for the info.But I dont see Search Master Agreements(FCI-All Contracts) in my query List. Any other way?

Regards,

Lakshmi PG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi,

Go to Setup-> System Setup-> Query Definition. Here you can find Search Master Agreements(FCI-All Contracts) query.

Regards,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked there Vignesh,but didnt find it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmi,

You can check the supporting screenshot below:

Regards,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much Vignesh. It helped me very much.

Regards,

Lakshmi PG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi,

If my solution really solved your issue, then please mark it as "Correct Answer". This will ensure that the solution provided was correct and other SCN users can follow the same solution if they face similar issue.

Regards,

Vignesh

Answers (0)