cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Error 51 for ORDRSP PO Acknowledgement (Message ME729)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have got the EDI implemented but had not activated it till this time...

Now after activating it, we are getting error 51 while processing the Pur Order Acknowledgement (ORDRSP) with message ME729.

Price unit 1 from IDoc differs from unit of purchase order 1.000

Message no. ME729

Diagnosis

The price unit 1 from the IDoc differs from the one from the purchase order 1000 (purchase order 4500033647 00030).

Procedure

Get the vendor to send you the correct order price unit and price unit in the IDoc.

I believe this should be common scenario wherein the price unit used by Vendor will be different than what is being used by us (in SAP) and SAP should be considering the per unit price and not price and price unit separately. Any pointer in this respect will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor

Looking at the code in SE38 for program LEINMF2D I do not see any flexibility for the price unit.

This IDoc can be processed with and without price update, but it has to be with the same unit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jurgen for the update, i think I will have to check with external consultant to see if we can use some exit to write a code wherein this price unit difference is taken care of. In our case the price per unit is same (as in PO and ORDRSP file) but its the unit that is creating the issue as we use price unit of 1000 for all materials whereas supplier users price for 1pc.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if this OSS note 1012859 - ORDRSP: Only one error is displayed with a price update has already been implemented in your system or you have release higher than 600.