Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change entry date

former_member48736
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We hired an employee long time ago, in 1978, do the hiring action in SAP, and also did some OM change action after it, now we aware that the hiring date is not correct, it should be 1983, how can we change it? We don't run payroll for him, and after I use "Chagne entry/leave date" function, it navigate to change IT0000 screen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member48736
Participant
0 Kudos

We don't want to creat a new one, because its employee number and many other setting are changed.

Is there a way to change the hiring action date?

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After hiring action there have any other action is presence for the employee in IT0000.

If there have multi records are there then through "Change entry or leave date function you can able to change the latest record. Not the old record. (Check once).

If there have no payroll run or time evaluation then I think it's better to recreate once again of same employee. but check prerequisite (if system is running for than 1years and multiple integration points are already set for this employee and working fine).

Or else use the Date Type infotype 41 to store his actual Joining date and must be pull data from IT41 for all such calculations or reports just for this employee.

Check and let me know.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the arrow buttons in the IT 0 screen until you reach the hiring action. Then change the start date of this action to the correct date.