cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Shipping - Incorrect output type determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have configured the report shipping and it seems to work.

However I have an issue which I thought to share with you and get your help on this matter.

I have executed following steps:

a. Mark the material - "A" as "Environment Relevant"

b. I have created a new output type ZXX instead of SDB and have configured the access sequence as "0013 - Sales Org" instead of "0011 - Sales Org/Customer"

c. Maintained the condition record via VV21 for the required sales org, for example - "JAPN"

d. Maintained the output determination procedure for item category

However I have noticed that system works as expected when the material entered on the sales order and delivery is "A".

But if the sales order and delivery has a different material - "B" with sales org. as "JAPN", then also the output type ZXX is determined automatically at the item level . The sales order/delivery has only one item with material as "B".

This material - "B" doesn't have "Environment Relevant" indicator, but still the output type is determined.

I dont understand why.

My understanding is, the output type will only be determined for the "Environment Relevant" material and not for all.

Would really appreciate any help in this regard.

Is there any SAP note which corrects this SAP behavior.?

Best Regards,

Aarohi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aarohi,

Please check below settings.

Settings for the SD Interface: Shipping Documents-->Output Determination

Click on the detail entry for output control and check if the condition type ZXX is assigned to the requirement 24. Due to this requirement, the system then checks if the environmentally relevant indicator is set for the delivery material

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pawan,

Thank you for your prompt feedback.

I checked in my system the condition type ZXX is already assigned to the requirement 24.

I also checked the configuration node "Check Conditions".

The requirement 24 is not active in the configuration and is applicable for application "V1".

On a closer look, I also observed that

24 : OrdersOnHand ALE/EDI

26 : Environmentally rlvt

So I am confused whether it should be 24 or 26.?

And what should be the application. Because application V1 is for sales and V2 is for delivery.

We want this for delivery.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Best Regards,

Aarohi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aarohi,

If you are looking to trigger output determination at item level of delivery, you should go for application V2. Please activate requirement 24 against applcn V2 under 'Check Conditions'. This I am telling you based on SAP's Report shipping guide and my system's configuration. I understand your confusion with the nomenclature '26 : Environmentally rlvt', but I am not sure if it can be used at delivery level; neither SAP has suggested it to be.

Please make the required change and test again to ascertain if this works for you.

Regards,

Pavan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aarohi,

If you consider 26: Environmentally rlvt, You have go for danger goods checks for SD documents.

Environmentally rlvt, means the material which contains some properties dangerous to the environment.

Check with the client requirement before you proceed.

Thanks

Satya