SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value of valuated stock

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How value of valuated stock is calculated in IS-Retail?

If I am correct system has calculated MAP = Total Value of Valuated stock / Total valuated stock = 593.56 / 10 = 59.356 (and rounded it to 59.36).

So question here is from where total value is coming in article master.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

3 REPLIES 3

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the movements for this article in this plant, how it was populated or what is its source. The source (other plants) gives it its value. Check the movement with tcode MB51. It's pure MM.

I hope it helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vikrant,

Total value is getting updated as a result of stock movement , for example while creating the article you entered a moving price of 5 dollars ,let's say the stock is zero at the article creation. If you do inventory upload using 561 movement for 10 units the the total value in article master will get updated as 50.

If you had a goods receipt for the article with 10 units with a price of 5.2 then total value will get updated as 52. Hope this helps , award points if useful.

0 Kudos

Thanks Santosh for reply.

So here I did first 101 movement for 4000 quantities with value of 5360.00.

But when I did 954 with 4000 and value of 5355.93 why system posted initial value as 4000(which is correct so no issue here) and value as 5333.93. It should be 5360.00.

MAP for article has not change since 16.10.2014.

Please find below entries from MSEG table.

BR,

Vikrant.