cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able To Delete Init Selections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am not able to delete init selection for a data source. I tried deleting it from scheduler, using FM RSS1_QUEUE_DELETED_IN_OLTP and even from RSA7 in source system. It is getting failed at runtime with Time_Out Error. After Time_Out Error it is also displaying message Initialization cannot be deleted in source system.

Can you please advise me some other way to delete init selection for particular data source.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check why your request was red?

later we can delete it if its in green status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

try changing the inti request status to RED (from Info package) and then delete, also, please check if you have authorization to perform this step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The status of the init request is red. Still I am not able to delete it. It is ending with Time_Out error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, why do you want to delete inti request? have you done multiple inti (inti with different selections) previously on this data source? if yes, then have you deleted other inti requests as well?

if not, can you run Su53 after you try to delete initi request? just to make sure you have proper authorization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asish,

What is the error message you are getting while trying to delete initialization from infopack schedular..?

Regards,

Sreeahari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the message I am getting while trying to delete init.