cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Record ZERO Price but Item Price Picked up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Users,

Please refer to snapshot with this question.The Price on the Condition record ZDRG is 0 Dollars in the Condition record but still a Price of 903 is picked up.Not sure from Where.

The Anlaysis doesnot show up much and would appreciate feedback and assistance in this regard.

a. There is no USER EXIT involved.(Like Custom Code).

b. The Condition record has no PRICE maintained

c. Update of Price has already been done.(before someone says 'Please Reprice and check'.

d. New SALES order has already been created in SAP.

Thanks

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All - I have resolved the query. Thanks everyone for your inputs.

After lot of debugging, To my Surprise there was custom Code in MV45AFZZ for the calculation of Price for this Condition Type.

the VOFM Routine had no price calculation but all code was in the Exit MV455AZZ and hence causing the issue.

Thanks again

Vishal

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please share also screenshots of your pricing procedure - V/08, pricing condition setup - V/06 and a screenshot of what you see when you double-click the condition from the conditions tab in the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

Please refer to snapshots shared above with this post.

Thanks

Vishal

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is only one of the three screenshots, which I requested so that I could try help you.

In case you did not understand what I meant by what you see when you double-click the condition from the conditions tab in the sales order:

* this is in addition to, not instead of the information from V/06, which you did not attach.

I can understand the need to hide some of the details from your system (descriptions, addresses), but if you really would like to get help, you can at least attempt to make the things a bit easier by reading carefully the posts and providing the reqired information.

I see that you have a VOFM routine for alternative calcultion assigned - 962. Would you please share also a screenshot of the logic implemented (without censoring the source code).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Share your Pricing Analysis screen details in Conditions Tab.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek.

Please find attached snapshot, if you see the Price is 0 Dollars on the condition record but somehow a price of 903 is picked up from somewhere.

I have seen all nodes of condition types determined from the Access sequence.

Thanks

Vishal