Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Unable to Connect to OData Services in Success Factors Onboarding Integration

Hi Team,

This is Amarsrinivas Eli - PI Consultant. Am Implementing Onboarding Candidate Info scenario. In order to implement Onboarding Scenario my SAP PI System SP Level should be min 14 but my curret SP level is 5. Hence we are in process of upgrading the system.

Meanwhile I have followed the below blog and installed the NWDS features in Eclipse and trying to import the Onboarding candidateInfo - OData Entities. But am facing below error.

PI.SFSF Integration.DOC - How to Model Successfactors SOAP and ODATA Entities using Eclipse Juno Tool.

I created a dummy IFlow in Eclipse and trying to connect to OData but we are facing below error. But when we are using SFAPI - am able to connect to do no what else am missing?

Failed to Connect to OData system, reason [javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[1,512022] Message: Invalid byte 2 of 2-byte UTF-8 sequence.]

Kindly help us in connecting to OData Services?

Can we handle this scenario in EClipse as a POC without upgradig so that once upgrade is done I can save my time and quickly replicate in PI.

Regards

Amarsrinivas Eli

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question