Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Order detail screen is not getting refreshed

former_member199619
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SAP WM 6.1.

I have completed the WO and Notification (only 1 WO is dispattached to me and it has only 1 Notification) and transmitted successfully. But after the transmit gets completed some data (description, scheduled start etc fields) is left in WO details screen like below. In Notification detail screen also some data is left. This is happening only in the case if I don't have any WO to download after the successful transmission of the completed WO.

If I close Agentry client and reopen it again, the screens are looking like below

Regards,

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shyam,

This is a known issue with a typical workaround:

Create an empty tile display and write an enable rules based on the list and if the list is empty.

- there may be an SAP Note which has this listed in it. We may have to find it. Let us see if we can and if we have it we will share it in this thread.

Regards,

SAP Mobile Support Team

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shyam,

After further investigation there is no SAP note for this issue. The development team will request the customer to file a feature request to improve the product as the fix is not applied.  Feature request is with the SAP Account Executive.  If you need this feature or if you need the workaround built into your environment please work with your Account Executive to file this feature into the product.

There are two main numbers you have to give to your Account Executive so that the engineering team would know what you may be referring to.  These numbers should be reference numbers:

SPS-417 and 464222/2015 - discussion points. These numbers will be needed by your Account Executive to present to the engineering team for your company to get the benefits of it.

I hope we were able to give more guidance on this matter and make this the official answer from SAP Support.  You can also hire consulting to do the workaround above if you do not want to wait for the out of the box fix (which requires a feature request).

Best Regards,

Mark Pe
SAP Platinum Support Engineer

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a known "issue" what you can do is create a blank Detail windows (don't target the work order list). and have an hidden rule on it to show when no work order is selected.  Then have a hidden rule on the nomal detail pain to show when one is selected.