cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA rating is gray for Solman system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are getting EWA reports but it is in gray status and found Quality of Data in Service Data Control Center (SDCC) is missing as below

Performance of ABAP System SM1

The hourly time profile of response times in the Workload Monitor (ST03) is missing for all application servers for the system. Check the configuration settings for the monitor and job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR.
ST-PI function: SAPWL_WORKLOAD_GET_STATIST_I_W

Workload of ABAP System SM1

No activity was measured in the workload monitor (ST03). Check the configuration for the monitor and job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR.
ST-PI function: SAPWL_TCODE_AGGREGATION_I_M_W, SAPWL_TCODE_AGGREGATION_I_T_W, SAPWL_TCODE_AGGREGATION_I_U_W and SAPWL_WORKLOAD_GET_SUMMARY_I_W
Execption NO_DATA_FOUND occurred on Test_00.

1. Prio.

Report Area affected

Details and Related Infocube

Performance of Application Server Java test

No performance data is returned from BW InfoCube.
Infocube: 0SMD_MPEH , metric type: JAVA MEMORY USAGE , metric name: % GC TIME (LAST 5 MINUTES) used in section '
Java System Data for SM1'

Performance of Java System SM1

Infocube: 0SMD_MPEH , metric type: APPLICATION THREADS , metric name: ACTIVETHREADSCOUNT used in section '

Infocube: 0SMD_MPEH , metric type: APPLICATION THREADS , metric name: ACTIVETHREADSCOUNT used in section '

Reading performance data from BW returned neither data nor an error code. A timeout may have occurred.
Infocube: 0CCMSMTPH used in section '
Workload Overview SM1'

We have added BW system in solman but not implemented in the landscape.

Please help on how to resolve it.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Check the rtcctool first in your managed system to see of all ok?

The system seems to be a dual stack. For the same, make sure you have performed managed system configuration. The managed system congiguration will help complete the bytecode adapter installation and introscope host config which is required for the GC data and thread data of your JAVA system. If you have already performed the same and still getting errors then chrck your extractors in extractor framework and also the introscope enterprise manager for the data.

Regards

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

I have started bytecode adapter installation and introscope host config for Solution Manager Java stack in Managed System Configuration, But still getting rating gray when I ran self-diagnosis job.

Can you please share if you any steps/doc for extractors in extractor framework and also the introscope enterprise manager for the data.

I am also getting below prompt when I click BI Monitor under ST03.

InfoProvider 0TCT_MC01 does not exist; reporting

analysis not possible

Please help.

Regards,

karthik