Triggering Web Service from out of the box BO
I want to trigger an external web service from account BO.
for example, each time the "Save" button is been clicked, C4C will trigger the WS.
I know that for a custom object I can create a custom action for triggering the WS, and add it to the BeforeSave event or another event.
However, this is not a custom BO, so is there a way to add custom action to account BO without using embedded component?
Naga Prakash replied
You can do like this.
1. Create a custom solution in CAS
2. Upload the external WSDL file into the solution
3. Create Communication System,Communication Scenario and Communication Arragement for the web service.
4. Create a "BeforeSave" ABSL script file for the Account BO
5. Trigger the web service in the script file.
These videos may help you