Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Approver for Fiori Leave Request V2

Qi_Ren
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have learned that My Leave Request Version 2 supports multiple approvers. So I have installed Fiori HCM 1.0 SPS 3 and applied the related notes. Now I can see the 'Approver' field on the Fiori screen. I need your help on how to enable the multiple approvers for Leave Requests. Any configuration/enhancements required?

Thanks,

Qi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Qi;

If you are talking about multiple level of approval then it is related to whole configuration in the backend. It depends on how the workflow of that particular leave type is handled.

If you mean and option of selecting multple approvers then I dont think so it is available in the fiori application My Leave Request. It only gives you an option to select an approver. Could you please provide the link where you have seen the option to select multiple approvers.

Some useful links regarding the same are as below

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Qi_Ren
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet,

Thanks for your reply.

I have implemented the configurations to enable Multiple approver for Leave Request in ESS. It works with ESS Leave Request (WDA). Now I need to enable it for Fiori Leave Request. But the enhancements I have implemented are not called by the Fiori Leave Request.

Thanks,

Qi

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Qi;

As far as I know the same functionality is not available in the Fiori application. I don't see anything mentioned in the App Implementation Documentation also.

You can raise an OSS message to SAP to confirm the same.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Qi,

May be this will help you. Prety much same requirements for different FIORI app.

Thanks

Krishna

Qi_Ren
Explorer
0 Kudos

Krishna,

This is not what I am looking for. But thanks for your reply.

Qi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Qi_Ren
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have found more Notes related to My Leave Request v2. I am going to apply them and see if it will allow the multiple approvers.

I also found this BADI HCM_ATT_ABS_REQUEST which seems to be the place where I can add my code. But the BADI is flagged as 'SAP-internal" and can not be implemented by customers.

Thanks,

Qi

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Qi;

In that case even if you build the functionality in the backend. You need to implement the same in the frontend also.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh