Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Sales Group and Sales Office y Sales Order C4C

Hi!,

I have a question about the sales group and the sales office.

I can see these fields in my sales order, but i don't know where i can configure these.

When i see the help sap i read about the unit sales but this is not clear for me.

Please any help?

Thanks!

Elizabeth

Former Member
Former Member replied

The c4c master data for account, product, and employee all have a "list" that displays the sales area data for that master data.

This sales area is typically replicated down from ERP when you setup the master data replication from ERP to C4C.

As prereq you will need to setup a sales org structure to define the sales org, sales group, and sales office as c4c master data as in c4c. Details of what you do in c4c s the above link I shared with Monica. Also ask her as she is going through this process right now with a complex erp sales area setup with c4c territories and c4c sales orgs.

Also how the sales area data is applied to the transactions (how the c4c account, c4c product, and c4c employee sales area data is used to automatically default the sales area data for the c4c quote, order, opportunity, and work ticket) is also explained in the previous link.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question