cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authotization control in delivery order

0 Kudos

Hi Guys:

I have a requirement that two users will use T-CD VL01N/VL02N, but user A is not allowed to post, only user B has authorization to perform post goods issue. I am going to separate two roles for them, and then control by authorization object

Is there any authorization object which can control 'post goods issue' functionality in VL01N/VL02N?

Thanks.

Stephen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You only need to remove the authorization for the objects 'M_MSEG_BWE' and 'M_MSEG_BWA'  to restrict doing a goods issue from VL02N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Sometimes I'm hit with the same question along the line too. Like in this case, hitting SU22, and reading through the description can probably give some good idea. But in the case of getting the specific auth object, what is your preferred method? Debug with ST01, create test role with the suspected auth object missing then add the object one by one? Just want to hear from you, thanks.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The very first place to search is my memory, in 18 years with SAP you gain a lot experience, then I usually check in SU24, and finally a double check by searching for OSS notes and KBAs in the SAP Marketplace.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It has already been discussed in the below thread.

Kindly refer.

Regards,

SRK