cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Posting Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am using C# and BI 9.1 and the DI component to insert sales order documents.

My sales reps take orders on tablets for the future.  If today is 10/23 and they visit a store, they are taking  the order for delivery on 10/27 and indicating that the delivery date is 10/27 (or whatever the customer requests)  in their Mobile Android App.

When I send the information into SAP on 10/23 , it is rejecting the order because the order.docdate needs to be equal or less than today 10/23 and the DI component is attempting to set it to 10/27

Is there a way to define the order.docdate to the system date or today of 10/23 and the  order.docduedate equal to 10/27  using the DI component?

Thank you.  Andrew

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Usually you would use the Document Due Date (DocDueDate property) to determine future processing dates. That is what that date is for.

However, if you have already implemented all order handling processes (warehouse, etc) to use the posting date, then you can simply work around it, by allowing future posting dates:

Administration > System Initialization > Document Settings > General (tab) > Allow Future Posting Date

Regards,

Johan